Monday, September 24, 2007

Chicago-Day One


We just returned from an awesome trip to visit our friends, The Sandersons. We met up with them in Chicago for a couple of days and then spent the rest of the week in South Bend, Indiana where Mike is doing his medical residency. We had a wonderful visit, and the boys continue to ask when we are going back. If Brooke and I have our way, we'll get another visit in before they are done with residency! Here's where you all get to know a little bit more about the hang ups I have with journal writing and scrapbooking. I don't know how to leave things out or simplify, which means I get overwhelmed by everything I could say or show you. We packed so much fun into each day, that I have included a very long slide show of our first day in Chicago. (plane trip, Millenium Park, Navy Pier, Stained Glass Window Museum-seriously!, Hershey's store, Lego store, delicious Chicago style pizza restaurant, train ride, and more of the windy city) My warning to you is that you may not care about all of the photos, but I do, Chad, Kyle, Carson, and Connor will love them, and Mike told me not to delete any pictures while we were there! I've listened to Mike, so view this slide show at your own risk and be prepared for many more photos and lengthy blogs to come!

5 comments:

Michael n' Brooke Sanderson said...

Hooray!! You are an expert blogger already, I still can't figure out how to do slide shows.

Diane said...

Yeah, another family blogger. What fun pictures. It was apparent that you were in the windy city. Looks like you had so much fun.

Kelly said...

The more pictures the better! (That one of you Liz holding Kyle in front of some building is really pretty!)

Diane said...

I thought that Liz had a "glow" about her, and then I remembered why. You looked great with a pretty smile and perfect hair.

Diane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.