1 week ago
Saturday, November 3, 2007
5-K Race
A couple of my friends from Midvale Elementary, where I used to teach, invited me to do a 5-K race with them this morning. Thank you Cassie and Maria. You are such good friends to me and my family! Jeff brought the boys out to cheer us on. They got to look at snakes and have ice cream after, so they had a fun morning as well. Jeff and the boys are always so good about supporting me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, even running during pregnancy. Nice job. It looked cold. I made Rachel and her friend run this morning with me, but it was no 5k and they ran circles around me. Rachel was sweet to "wait up" most of the time.
I'm proud of my running girls---Liz you look great!
I NEVER could run, evn when I was young, but I can sure walk, thank goodness. Thanks for not doing too many snake pictures. xoxoxMom
liz, how can you run pregnant? you are amazing!
Post a Comment