Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Disneyland

As part of our Christmas festivities, we took the boys down to Disneyland for the first time! We planned on going with my sister Diane and her family from Colorado, but with a broken leg and some travel issues, they ended up going a few days after us. Unexpectedly, my sister MaryAnn and her family ended up coming down with us at the very last minute! She has boys Chad and Kyle's ages so we all had a blast! It was a pretty crowded day, so we didn't do a ton of rides, but we are so glad we went! We did enough to keep them talking about it for a while! I hope by the next time we go, they will forget how scared they were to do some of the rides! We actually got Chad and his cousin Griffin to go on Thunder Mountain. Chad's thoughts after were that it was fun, but he didn't like it! If I weren't pregnant, I probably would've dragged him on a few more of the big rides! Kyle was asleep as we started Pirates of the Carribean, but quickly woke up as we went down the first hill! He says "I'm Jackin Sparrow" almost daily! He and I had such a good time driving the cars. I let him steer the whole time which meant we were laughing the entire time. After waiting in line FOREVER, I saw a sign that pregnant women shouldn't ride it, but it was so worth it! Chad was "a little" afraid to ride the Buzz Light Year Astro Blaster ride, but once he was on it, he cheered up. The Haunted Mansion brought on a few complaints as well! They loved the Star Wars show, the Circus Train, Finding Nemo, the Tea Cups, and waiting in line after line after line! Oh, the memories we will have!

6 comments:

BS and the Kids said...

Are you sure you are even pregnant? Because you look like a beanpole still!!! If only I were so lucky.

blunckfamily said...

GREAT pictures--we're so glad the cousins got to be together and sorry that Ben and Jeff didn't get to ride Dumbo! xoxoxoxo

Diane said...

Looks like you had fun, even without us ): There will be other times we can all go together. I'm glad you still got to go.(and bonus, with the Mahers) I'm glad I got to see your pictures. I just posted my Disney pictures, FYI. XXOO

Diane said...

Oh, I forgot, that picture of Chad and Griffin, face to face, is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Some real good pictures of everyone. Liz you look amazing, I forget you're even pregnant.

Shannon said...

Looks like fun. Disneyland is the best, especially with family. Reminds me of when we used to go as cousins at Christmas time.

Becky said...

Don't you just love Disneyland with kids. They get so excited. Looks like you had a blast.