1 week ago
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Alison Elizabeth Hughes
Well, what a HORRIBLE time to have our computer crash AGAIN!!! Our sweet baby Alison has been with us for a week and we haven't even been able to post!!! I'm sorry for those of you that haven't heard anything yet, but I just have not felt like being on the phone all day long. Anyway, she's here and YES she is ours even with the thick dark hair! (not switched in the nursery!) She was born at 10:59 p.m. on Monday, April 21st. She weighed 8 lbs. 15 oz. and was 20 inches long. At her appointment on Friday she was 22 inches, so I think she was actually a little longer at birth. She is such a GOOD baby! The boys can't kiss her enough and can't stop telling me how cute she is! My parents have been here all week and left this morning. Wow, what a huge help they have been! We all miss them already! Well, imagine that-I have to run take care of little Ali. She must know that I am trying to get something done! She's already just like her brothers!!! With our computer back, I hope I can post more pictures soon!! Thanks for all of your love and support!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
She is so darling!! I can only pray for our baby to have that much hair. What a great day to be born on (my birthday and also grandpa blunck's :) I have been checking everyday for pictures so I am glad your computer is working again. Congratulations!
Such cute pictures. She is darling. Those are all so sweet, especially the boys loving her.
Congrats-what a beautiful baby! We are very excited for you
Cute pictures!! I love her hair!I'm so excited I get to see Alison & all of you tomorrow! I have to admit, I get a little jealous seeing your boys with her & think of my boys lacking a little sister (even though it's my choice that we haven't had another baby), but I wouldn't have been ready for one now! I'm 99% excited & happy for you guys, just 1% jealous! And Griffin still doesn't want to look at pictures of her, only wants to see the real baby!We love you all!
-MaryAnn
She is sooo cute!!! I can't believe that hair!! I think she looks a bit like Kyle! But it is hard to tell! Oh I am so excited for you guys! WE love you so much and I can't wait to talk to you when I get my phone back! Good job Liz!( and Jeff:))
Liz,
Congratulations! She is so cute! That hair is so great, but it does throw you off. It is hard to tell if she looks like your boys. I hope everything is going well. Congrats again.
she is adorable! congrats cousin!
Liz!
First of all, I love the name you chose. That is so classic and timeless, good choice!
Second of all, a huge congrats to your family!! I am so excited for you to have your first girl. What a blessing!! Her hair is unbelievable!!! I never would have pictures one of YOUR babies to have such dark hair. So fun! Thanks for updating me...
Love
Koni
Congrats! WE are so excited for you guys! She is so beautiful! Wish you the best!
Awesome!!! Must be the Bell genes! Congratuations you guys!
I can't wait to see her in person! We'll have to make a trip very soon. You are all adorable and we love you so much! And we thought the hair came from the Niederhauser side :)
Oh Liz...what a doll she is! I'm so excited for you to have a girl! Glad you and the baby are healthy. The pictures were so cute - I especially loved the one of your boys looking at her in her cute crib...so precious! Congrats! Good luck getting through the newborn stage!!! :)
Liz, she is so beautiful. I can't believe all that dark hair. You look so gorgeous as usual. I swear you haven't changed since high school. I just keep looking older and older. I love your darling blog ang checking out your fun family. love angie
Congratulations. She is so cute. She looks so big compared to our skinny little boy! Hope all is going well and you are getting more sleep than me!
Congrats! I know you will love having a girl! Sometimes I still can't belive I have a girl. It is so fun.
Post a Comment