Our baby is due on the 23rd, but she's still in there kickin' it! I'm 85% efaced and dilated to almost a 3, so we would hope that she's coming any day (any minute!!). It's a very strange feeling to want to go into labor! Bring on the pain, because the end result is so worth it!!! A year ago this weekend I was running the Salt Lake City Marathon, now hopefully I'll be spending this weekend delivering our little angel (another sort of marathon experience!). We'll let you know when she's here! (Jeff has never posted, so it may be through email that you hear the news!)
1 week ago
2 comments:
I have to say I am jealous that you are done. Good luck!!
You look great in both pictures. I saw Liz a few weeks ago, and she looks amazing. Just a cute ball in front, not puffy anywhere. Are we related?
Post a Comment