Last Saturday Jeff's younger brother Robert married Sabrina Bevans in the Rexburg, Idaho temple. It was a beautiful sealing followed by an eventful day! We were at the temple at 7:30 in the morning, a picnic lunch around noon, and a reception that evening! The kids even managed to chop up some worms and play a little ball while we were there, and I discovered that Alison totally looks like Jeff's sisters!!! I guess I knew that, but I hadn't taken any pictures with them yet! We loved being there to celebrate with Robert and Sabrina! You'd think by the number of photos I took that I was their photographer or something!!! I took 100+ photos! Don't worry, I didn't use them all in the slide show! Now the newlyweds are headed up to Alaska to live while Robert serves in the National Guard. We are sad that we won't get to be with them during their first years of marriage, but I think it will be exciting to be away from all of the family and rely totally on each other! We wish them all the best!
3 days ago
3 comments:
good to have you back in the blogging world, looks like you have been busy!
Wow!! YOu have gone crazy! I am so excited to see all the changes on your blog! When are you going to Warm River?! Love you guys!
It looks like you had fun. The wedding pictures are great. Did the kids travel ok?
Post a Comment