The pictures will speak for themselves! Alison is so much fun right now! Oh, and the boys are cutie patooties, too! Chad took the lovely picture of me kissing Alison, so I had to add that! :) FYI-I don't give her plastic wrap to play with on a regular basis. She just loves the sound of the crunchy wrapping and is always reaching out for it. See what happens when I take it away?!
1 week ago
16 comments:
Oh my sweetness!!!! What an absolutely adorable neice I have. =) I need to squeeze her mucho!!!! Thanks for the uplift I needed it.
Those are so sweet. Alison is so gorgeous. What cute kids you have. I may have to go print some of those out. Abby and I are freaking out.
By the way, I made your Thai chicken pasta salad today for the tennis ladies, and they all loved it. I loved that we had some left over to share with Mark(and OK, some for me too).
I love that Allison! She's so charming, and her smile lights up the computer.
Have fun at your haircut tomorrow!
She is so cute! Amelia has that same dress! It's one of my favourites! You guys look great. Thanks for the info on the blog list, by the way. Brad was so excited and it's now up and going on our blog! You're the best! Thanks so much.
Alison is so cute! I love her hair. I can't believe she didn't lose any of it and it is just getting longer. Too cute!
Your kids are so stinking cute!
Liz,
How are you. It has been forever. Your family is so beautiful. I have been blog hunting and I have hit the jack pot tonight. Hey, Send me your email so I can invite you to my blog. Mine is theyoungbergs@gmail.com
Keep in touch.
Love,
Kim Youngberg
P.S. Are you still in contact with Jamie Brough?
Where is that girl anyway?
She is so adorable! I can't believe how big she is! We really need to meet up for lunch again!
I was glancing at your comments and notice "you Thai Chicken Pasta Salad", do you mind emailing me that recipe? Sounds great!! Kim Metcalf
camnkim@comcast.net
metcalffamilyitsallaboutpink.blogspot
Ok I love her! She is getting so big! I love your new background it is sooo cute! Love you!! Thank you for everything guys!
LIZ!! Everytime we are in Sugarhouse, me and Frank say, "let's go pop in on Jeff and Liz!" Then I see that we only have the yellow pages, so we can't look up your address. Your family is sooo cute! Watch out - someday soon we're just going to show up on your doorstep. No throwing up will keep us away next time :)
I can't believe shes stayed dark. I thought for sure it would fall out and turn blond. she is so dang cute.
She is so cute. What a fun stage huh?
Liz, she is beyond adorable--and her hair is too!! I'm very proud of my Hughes! xoxoxoxoxo
What a personality she must have! How fun. I hope to meet her some day and give her and the boy hugs and kisses. I am so glad to see hapy families.:)
Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big she's getting! I CAN"T WAIT to see you guys. Casey thinks she looks like a "Jeff-Chad" but I have to say she looks like her mommy too :) Her hair is adorable!
Post a Comment