Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cute Cousins!

I didn't take a ton of pictures while we were visiting with cousins down in St. George, but I'll share what I did take. We loved getting to meet my niece Mae, and we got to be there for her blessing! My sister Karin put us up or put up with us for the week! They took wonderful care of my kiddies and I. The kids played all week long and thoroughly enjoyed themselves! It was a really good break for all of us! We're having another break from school this week since my kids and I all have eye infections! I feel like I cut very fresh onions this morning and the effects haven't gone away all day! We're all looking a bit better, but we'll see how long it lasts!

3 comments:

The Adams Family said...

That in ground trampoline looks like a lot of fun. The Kids are growing up so fast. I can't believe Alison is already sitting up. The whole tongue thing is cute too. It must be wonderful to be around family.

Shannon said...

What cute kids you all have. How fun to visit all your family.

Trish said...

That backyard must be the envy of the whole neighborhood! Tramp, sandbox, swing set. Man! Can Karin put up with us for a week? It looks like your kids had super fun. Alison looks so happy all the time, and I love the assortment of bows in her hair and cousins hair.