Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's Beginning to look A LOT like Christmas!

At least for those of us who are used to TONS of snow dumped on us! Those of you in St. George, California, Arizona, Florida, OR Australia may not relate! WOW, most of you live in WARM places! What are WE thinking? No, I know most of you have lived in this kind of weather at some point in your lives...so you know what we're going through... tons of shoveling and scraping car windows, tons of runny noses, tons of nervous trips on slippery roads, but still tons of fun!

10 comments:

Gaylene said...

Hey, that looks a lot like my house and driveway. I was out on the freeway driving in this. YUCK!!

Kendal and Alissa said...

I love it! (at least when I am at home and not driving). Looking at these pictures and listening to the Christmas music you have playing makes me feel the Christmas spirit...I do love snow in December at least!

Angie Cazier said...

Um, all I can say is brrrrr!!!!

Brad & Kim said...

Oh man! I wish I was there!! It's so not feeling like Christmas to me here. 90 degree weather 100 % humidity...just doesn't feel the same.

Brad & Kim said...

By the way, that's just beautiful! Enjoy it for us!

Chrispy Critter said...

I am glad that is in Utah and NOT Indiana!

cierasmom said...

Oh my that makes me so cold Liz! You all be careful out there. I always dreaded driving in the snow. By the way I love the tree!

Josh and Michele said...

I just had to comment cuz it is snowing in St. George right now! We are so excited. The kids are loving it and we get our own little taste of a white Christmas! Cute decorations...I wish they could stay up all year too.

Erin said...

BRRRRRR! That looks so cold Liz! I can't imagine! How beautiful though. Your tree looks beautiful too. Are you going to St. George at all over the holidays?

Jeanette Millward said...

Hey Liz,
That looks so Christmasy! I wish it would snow here just for Christmas. Have a good one!