1 week ago
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Christmas in St. George
As promised, I snagged a whole bunch of photos from my sister Diane to be able to share the St. George portion of our Christmas celebrations. I only had my camera at Kelly's house and Jeff had it on the hike, but I was able to steal all of the rest! So...here is a Christmas weekend Blunck family style! ***playing, eating, attacking Uncles that we haven't seen in 3 years, comparing arm hairs, and visiting at Aunt Kelly's, ***hiking in the cold but beautiful little narrows with Uncle Casey, ***more playing, more eating (In-N-Out and Mom's Mexican delight), dancing, acting out made up plays, more visiting, making bows, Grandma and Grandpa's fantastic fishing pond all at Aunt Karin's church (maybe one of the only places large enough to contain us all!), ***and bouncing, playing, and visiting at the bounce house! It was one of those good, crazy kind of weekends! We LOVED being with all of our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Loved the pictures. Alison in the baker's hat is priceless. The boys with Jeff at the Narrows is great and you're very photogenic too.
That is so awesome that your brothers were able to be there too!! Alison looks so cute in the pictures! Sounds like an awesome HOliday time for you guys! Way more fun than... Thanksgiving with the Hughes' :)
So fun, glad I was there to enjoy. The narrows pictures were very cool. To solve the hairy arm problem, I shave mine. It's like once a month, and nobody would even know. I was staring to look like Uncle Mike and it would never lay down, so I recommend it. (Maybe that should be a private conversation-gross, I know)
Fun, Liz! I love the hike pictures, and it's fun to see what your brothers look like. It looks like it was a nice trip.
I'm grateful Jeff and the boys humored Casey and went on the little hike - he gets stir crazy sometimes :) They got some cute photos! We loved having you!
How fun. What a great family you have. Looks like your brothers get attacked by all the nieces and nephews. I think that's what uncles are for. I'm sure it was great to have everyone together!
Love the pictures Liz. Clay and I looked at them this time. The kids missed out for now. That hike looks amazing! I need to experience Utah more!
That last comment you (or was it Jeff?) made on my blog made me laugh. You guys crack me up.
Post a Comment