1 week ago
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Jeff is the BEST!
Back when I was taking down my Christmas decorations, I told Jeff that I was not putting the same photos back up on a certain wall in our Living Room. I needed a change! We had talked about him making me a mirror months before, so I decided that's what I wanted to put up. Well 3 months later my wall is no longer empty, I now have my LOVELY handmade mirror from my AMAZINGLY TALENTED husband! It's HUGE, but I LOVE it! It was so worth the wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Wow! how gorgeous. He did a great job. Send him to my house, will you?
Love that!!!
Rock on Jeff! It's nice having a handy husband, isn't it? Not that Casey busts out mirrors (maybe if he had the tools) but he's much more handy than some of my friends husbands that's for sure. :) Looks awesome!
Very cool. Is that out of the same wood he made our pictures frames from?
Very nice! Sorry, I didn't realize that I copied your layout! You're kids are so cute & big!
Wow Liz, that's gorgeous. Good job Brother! Now can you work on my pie safe? ;) Love you guys!
Really nice. Looks great-way to go Jeff!
Awesome Liz! That's gorgeous! Way to go Jeff!
I love it too!
Post a Comment