There's nothing like a graduation or two to throw us right into Summer Break! As you'll see in this weeks slide shows, my BIG BOYS both graduated from their preschools! Kyle will be returning to the same preschool next Fall, but Chad is FINALLY going to be in Kindergarten! (He's been ready for a very LONG time!) They both had cute programs with their darling classes, and they both did so well singing their songs! Chad kept saying "You're going to cry!" when he'd talk about his program! Well, he was right! I did cry! They're growing up TOO fast!
Oh WAIT...it already felt like Summer Break last week when we busted out the slip n' slide and when we had a picnic with old friends! The kids LOVED Kyle's new slip n' slide! Alison even crawled up and down the thing! The picnic was with some of our friends from our old University Ward. We used to picnic at Murray Park ALL THE TIME! It was FUN to visit and let our kids play together! Bring on the BBQ's and late Summer nights!
1 week ago
5 comments:
Ellie's graduation from pre-school is in a couple of weeks. Liz! We'll both have Kindergartners!!! We'll have to call each other and cry together. :)
(cute that your boys knew you'd cry at the graduation!)
Love that slip-n-slide.
Darling! It looks like you're headed for a summer full of fun!
Congratulations on the graduations. Finally Kindergarten, yea. We are excited about all your fun start to the summer. Kia Orana!
I love summer! Alison looks so cute in her swimming suit. Her little legs are my favorite! Both of your little (I mean big:) boys looked so cute in their graduation hats.
Oh Liz. I love your kids! Chad and Kyle are sooo smart and cute! I cried just looking at the pictures. Chad is goind to ROCK in kindergarten. You'll have fun volunteering I'm sure. And I agree that Alison is a DOLL! Man! I just want to grab her and squeeze her!
Post a Comment