...Catching Up!!! Again!!! This is just how my life goes! I take a quick minute most days to read any new postings on my friends and family's blogs, but I just don't see how I can sit down to do any posting of my own! Well today I planned on babysitting, but that fell through so I have a "free minute!" Yeah right...like there aren't mountains of laundry to be done, a kitchen and bathrooms to be cleaned, and a million other things I should be doing like making an insect out of food for Kindergarten!!! Maybe I'll get to that posting one of these days!!! Anywho...I may be the LAST mother to post a picture of the FIRST day of school, but I'm still going to do it! Here is my cute Chaddy on his first day of Kindergarten 3 WEEKS AGO! He has been ready for Kindergarten for a really looooong time! He loves it! He walks a mile ahead of me every morning and doesn't even look to see if I'm with him! I'm just not needed like I used to be!





Earlier this month we also celebrated my big 32nd birthday,


I ran the Salt Lake Half Marathon under 2 hours (New PR...Yeah!),


and we hiked to Ensign Peak with our Primary.


Sorry for the lack of details there, but my time is running out! I'll do another post soon about our big Top of Utah Marathon this last weekend, but, for now, my household duties are beckoning!!!
12 comments:
You are not the last to post pictures of the first day of school, I think I am! Of Audrey anyway. I love reading anything you post so keep it up. Can't wait to hear details of your awesome marathon. Love you!!
You have been very busy! I know. And don't feel bad--I didn't even take any of Austin for his first day of pre-school, but I got some cute pix of Alison trying to feed us all last Thursday. It was quite hilarious!
Well no wonder you have no time for blogging...what with all those marathons to run! Amazing. I can't believe you do that Liz. So cool! Your little guy looked great on his first day of school. :) Something so magical about Kindergarten...
HOw do you do it? I want to be a good mom but also make time for working out and start to do marathons up here.
You are a running machine! Happy B-day...late! Cute pics.
Your Chady still needs you Liz! HE is so dang cute! And smart, happy, funny, helpful, cute, smart and loving - and smart and cute. Dang. I just want to give him loves! Your birthday pics are cute too. Kyle and Alison are beautiful kids too. That is an awesome finish line picture. Can't wait to see your next post.
Cute pics. Can't wait to hear about the marathon.
What a cute kid! Don't they grow up way too fast! I wonder where are all of the other candles on the 32nd birthday cake? And you have become a running queen! Sounds like you are having lots of fun. It is great to keep caught up with all of you!
Awesome job with the half. Good luck with the full!
Awesome job with the half. Good luck with the full!
Better late than never. Congrats on hitting such a great milestone.
Did you get a picture of the insect? I'm sure it was awesome with you at the helm.
I don't know how you do it all Liz! Truly amazing! Congrats on the half & full marathons! Oh & Happy Birthday! & new kindergartener - so exciting!
Post a Comment