Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do You Remember When...

...my poor blog was suffering during the months of October and November???!!! Maybe by the picture overload you can see why I just was not getting around to posting anything! All the way back on October 9th and 10th, we took a weekend trip to St. George to be with my niece Tali on her baptism day! It was so great to be there and to PLAY with our St. George cousins!We celebrated Halloween ALL month long by making caramel apples with Jeff's family, we made haunted houses and more caramel apples with our friends the Straw's, we made crazy monsters in Kyle's preschool, we visited the witches and picked pumpkins with our friends the Brough's, we carved pumpkins in the half hour before we were supposed to be trick-or-treating, and of course we trick-or-treated with the best neighbors around! It was quite the month! Oh, and then November hit and we decided to go back to St. George for a little race I wanted to do in Snow Canyon! Jeff strongly encouraged me to do it really fast to make it worth the trip especially since Chad got a pretty bad stomach flu while we were there! I set a new personal record on the half marathon, so I made Jeff proud! It was Chad's birthday the day we were driving back home and I failed to post anything about my very smart, very loving, very cool 6 year old! He was sick on the big day, but we had a friend party for him a few days later! We had a lot of fun with the Spiderman theme this year!And how could I have possibly skipped posting about our FANTASTIC Thanksgiving festivities??? We all celebrated at my sister Diane's house in Colorado. By we all, I mean 14 adults and 24 grandkids all under one roof!!! We didn't get to see my brothers, but I'm not sure there would've been room! Our meal was delicious, but the best part was just being together! We had to leave early to have a quick celebration with my Grandma Bell and some of my Mom's siblings back in Utah. My Uncle Jim put on a very nice party, and it was great to visit with my cousins! And then on Sunday I hosted a farewell dinner for my parents so some of my Dad's side of the family could come say goodbye to my parents before their mission! We always have a blast when the Bluncks are around!!! My boys even thought my cousin Korbin was their uncle! Always a party around here!Thank you for putting up with my catch-up session once again! If my computer crashes like it did last year, I now have a quick record to share with my kids! NOW I can start the New Year right and blog things as they happen! Happy New Year Everyone!!!

9 comments:

Karin Webb said...

FUN! I love looking at all these collages. You'll have to teach me how to do them. Maybe I'll have time to update my blog someday... What a cute family you have. Miss you guys!!!

Joel Marion said...

All such great pictures. Loved looking at all of them. We just got home from the New year's eve party we went to. Very tired, but want to look at your pictures. Love them all. Some I've never seen and would love to see more. I ask you later. Happy New Year. (I got a PINK SNUGGIE for the white elephant gift exchange tonight!!)

Joel Marion said...

Diane, not Joel. Didn't know he was on here.

Erin said...

Fun update Liz! Looks like you guys had a great Fall and Christmas. Happy 2010! :)

Coombs N Company said...

Looks like your life is just as crazy as mine. It is good to know that I am not the only one with a schedule that is out of control. Thanks for the update. Hope you had a merry christmas! Congrats on the new half time! That is great!

Kendal and Alissa said...

I love all of your collages. Do you create those in photoshop? I tried once, but it took so much time. You'll have to let me know if you have a trick. You have such a cute family.

Josh and Michele said...

Wow, you are good to take all those pics. Love your new family photo. You look like a model!=)

Angie Cazier said...

Wow, I love all of the pics. I hope you are doing good.

Trish said...

Our whole family sat down together tonight and viewed all the family blogs. And here it is 2 1/2 hours later and I am still blogging! I posted a new one though. It's long. How do you do these picture collages. I didn't call you back tonight. Sorry. I'll try ya tomorrow. Miss and love you!