Monday, February 28, 2011

Don't Worry!

I should not have started that last post with my DRAMA!  No one needs to worry!  Marianne is OK, my family is OK, everyone is OK!  She and her sister had an incident, and she ended up at the E.R. for a Psych Evaluation.  LOOOONG story short...she is happily sleeping back in our basement.  We are eager for the Intermediate Care Facility to open in Payson, but for now, she will be with us.  That is all, and I must go get some sleep!

3 comments:

Kerri said...

I'm glad it wasn't anything worse! XO

RaQuelle said...

glad everything is ok.
You have been so busy! Was fun to catch up on your cute pictures.

Kendal and Alissa said...

We are worried! Liz, it was only "suppose" to be one more week. Do you think it will work out? I feel so bad for the additional burden your family is having to take on. Thanks for doing this. I agree with your dad (I think he was the one who said it) this is for sure a ticket to the CK.