Highlights for me for November included my sweet Chad turning 7 years old, running the Snow Canyon Half Marathon with some of the most awesome girls I know, selling Jeff's truck (This was NOT a highlight for him! In fact, he still wants to cry when he sees pictures of his truck, but it was something that needed to be done for our family!), celebrating Thanksgiving with some of Jeff's family up in Idaho, and starting our LONG Winter by getting to play in the snow! (We still got to play in the snow last weekend, and that was the last weekend of APRIL!) I do not have ANY pictures from the race or from Thanksgiving! Don't know what happened there, but here are a few from the month!
3 days ago


8 comments:
Liz---you're up late, but we're glad to get these fun pictures. And you'll be glad you did this in years to come. And speaking of gladness---we're just GLAD as can be that we'll see you in two weeks! xoxoxoxo from Glad Glad Gladys!
I love to see your updates!! Thank you for the awesome Bday card- I love it!! Lets get together ASAP!!
Loved all the pictures and the update. You are all so awesome. Can't wait to see you!!
All of your pictures are too cute! 1st of all the wheeler farm looks like so much fun. We have never been there, but have heard lots about it. The snow pictures looks so fun. We even had a bit here and my kids loved it. I am sure that it old when you have it everyday. I just also have to say that if I had to sell that nice truck I would be sad too. Thanks for the updates!
It almost makes me want to cry for Jeff seeing the car-- almost.
Love the pics, keep 'em coming
Love your posts & your beautiful amazing family! Can't wait to see you guys next week!
Oh, & I think I have pics from the SC 1/2. I thought I sent them to you or put them on fb. Weren't they the ones with your pink tops & nails? I'll have to go check.
Post a Comment