Tuesday, May 13, 2008

First Day of Church

I decided since it was Mother's Day that I wanted to take Alison to church. Jeff and the boys were so sweet and brought me breakfast in bed, but it took a little while and getting all of us ready took a little more time than usual. Needless to say we made it a few minutes late, but it was good to be back. It was fun to get her dressed up! Did I just say that? Anyone I've talked to lately knows that I'm a little afraid of all of this girly stuff. I decided to put a big bow in her hair and go with it! Chad and Kyle loved having their sister there. Chad even had Jeff write "Mom, This is your first time bringing Alison to church. I love you. Love, Chad" on the card they gave me. He drew a really cute picture of our family, too. I love being a Mom! (You gotta love the crossed eyes in the last photo!)

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Jeff looks so cute with her. You can tell he is really excited about her! You look great!! She looks so cute in her little dress! Happy Mothers day!

Diane said...

Alison looks so darling, and what a beautiful little church outfit. She's the best dressed at church. Such fun pictures of everyone.