This weekend we went up to Jeff's Dad's in Idaho for his 65th birthday party! The cousins had so much fun playing with each other and all of the animals! And of course they spent a good portion of their time playing with Grandpa's trains! Chad and Kyle love Grandpa's model trains and can't wait to have their own layout!
1 week ago
4 comments:
So glad you had fun. The train setup is awesome. David would be impressed. I love the picture of Allison on Chad's shoulders.
Liz, Thank you for posting those pictures. It is a good way for me to see my dad from so far away. Not to mention the kids and... well everyone. Although I do talk to dad from time to time, I am glad that he has family close that and can go see him. Thank you again.
Nothin' like family! Looks like everyone had fun. LOVE the new blog look! You nailed it! :)
How fun. That sunset in those trampoline pictures is so cool. Alison is darling. Love her & everyone! Your fall backdrop is so cute, by the way.
Post a Comment