1 week ago
Sunday, October 12, 2008
What Day Is It???
When I woke up this morning and the boys were all excited about the snow outside, I really thought we must have hibernated for a few months! Isn't it only OCTOBER 12th??? It did melt by the time we were out of church, but it was still coming down off and on. Crazy! We have new windows sitting in our garage waiting to be installed. Too bad they weren't in before it got so cold! These old windows don't keep out much of the chill! Well, it's supposed to warm up this week, so we'll get them in before all of the other storms that are sure to come!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hey lady, I see you were up late. :) I am glad you posted these pictures. I know it hasn't been very long since we have been out of CT, But I do miss the snow... a little:). Man- do you think that is going to mean you have a hard winter coming? Good Luck!
The forecast called for snow, but only rain. It sure felt cold enough to be snow. This mornings walk was 32, not too bad. Yesterday after church I took my nap with an electric blanket. Like an old lady. We typically get your weather the next day, so we'll see if we get snow.
That will be exciting when the new windows are in.
We only saw a few flurries down here, but nothing stuck. Maybe next time..
Holy cow! You got more than we did. The kids in primary were talking about sledding already! And we sang "Once their was a snowman." Too early!
We thought the same thing!
Lovin your new leafy background. . . .
Snow already huh! I can't believe that! Kenny and I are heading on a trip to Virginia tomorrow so we can feel like we have a Fall since San Diego seems to skip Fall and Winter. Bet your kids were excited about the snow. Alison is such a cutie. LOVED the rooster hair! Alison and Addison would be best buds with their "fros!"
Sure glad to be in Indiana, at least for today. I will get back to you in January and let you know if my feelings about the weather have changed!
We need to come visit this winter. Our kids have only seen snow once...in Arizona of all places, and it was icy. They keep begging us to take them to the snow.
Geesh, I am freeeeeezing just reading your post. I hope you have your stock of hot cocoa ready. ;)
Post a Comment