Thursday, December 18, 2008

All She Wants For Christmas...

...is her two front teeth! Finally! For the last couple of weeks, Alison has been "teething" and now these two little crooked bottom teeth have broken through at the same time! Yeah! She is sucking and biting on EVERYTHING! Getting a picture of them was QUITE difficult (especially by myself), so ENJOY!

5 comments:

Trish said...

Yaaa! For Alison! And for you. :) Until she starts teething again. She is so dang cute!

Camilla Millar said...

Pretty good scissor work there, Chad (laughing as I let you know that Davis is always the LAST one to finish projects at school because he struggles with scissors).

Diane said...

She's growing up too fast. It is fun to reach those milestones in life, even if it means growing up. Can't wait to see you all in a week!!

Brittney said...

Aww... she totally got her Christmas wish! And yours too probably! It's horrible when they cut teeth! She's the cutest thing ever! I love her tongue!

cierasmom said...

LOL! I love how she is trying to push your finger out of her mouth with her tongue! What a cutie!!!