Friday, December 19, 2008

Bad MOM!!! Cute BOY!!!

Oh, once again I'm a BAD MOM! Yesterday I posted that I was looking forward to what Kyle would bring home from his preschool to hang on our tree! AAAHH, I said something to him about it, and he said, "I already made one Mom. It's right there!" I totally forgot that he made a DARLING gingerbread boy and it was totally hanging right by where Chad hung his! Well, here's a picture of Kyle's first preschool ornament!

He and his cute class sang Christmas carols to all of the parents when we picked them up today. Wait, all of the other kids sang to us...Kyle didn't WANT to! It was VERY windy and FREEZING, so I don't blame him. At least he stood there while I videotaped! I'll have to watch carefully to see if he even tried to sing. Let's hope he WANTS to smile when we take a family photo tonight! (Kyle is on the front row in the dark blue coat!)

8 comments:

Gaylene said...

I love both of those ornaments. Chad and Kyle--GOOD JOB!

Trish said...

I'm laughing! That's cute Liz. We love Kyle!!! Cannon missed his school performance with double ear infections and eye infection.

cierasmom said...

What beautiful ornaments they both made. They both did a woinderful job, and how cute that Kyle just had his already hung up. LOL He was making sure it didn't get put on the back of the tree. :)

Sabrina said...

How fun. We were talking about our ordaments that we made when younger. I think it gives the tree a homie feeling. I am not a dog/pet person but Trio is sure cute. Our address is P.O. Box 31462, Ft. Greely, Ak. 99731. Enjoy the snow we just have the wind. haha

Chrispy Critter said...

check out Coopers christmas program on my blog! He wouldn't even go up with the kids to sing today for the primary program!

Erin said...

Cute ornaments! The homemade ones from kids really are the best. We need to plan an 84765 get together here pretty soon!

Kelly said...

That's hilarious. I wish I could've heard Kyle saying that. Can't wait to see you soon!

Brittney said...

Awww... Liz you are totally not a bad mom! And Kyle is so cute! That a cute little ornament That's hilarious that he didn't want to sing!