Monday, January 26, 2009

My Little Cupcakes!

Ahhhh, a new background! Feels refreshing! Sad to say good bye to Christmas, but it will be here again before we know it!

Too cute not to share!


At 9 months, Alison is 17 pounds 13 ounces and 28 inches tall. Her new thing is to JABBER! She sings at church when others are singing and even when they've stopped, she talked most of the time the doctor was talking to me today, and she makes that funny sound with her finger moving up and down on her lips! This also means that her cries are a little more expressive and a little more LOUD! Not crawling, but I'm totally O.K. with that! Oh, and she still has her rooster do! (Haven't cut it yet, even though I've talked about it!)

Just had to show my Mom that I used my little cupcake stand she gave me! Aren't you proud? We had the Primary Priesthood Preview last Sunday, so I volunteered to make the refreshments just so I could use the stand! They were pretty fun to make! (We made more tonight for FHE and shared some with a family that just had a new baby!)

That's all for tonight! Life has felt a bit crazy and stressful lately, but these are the things that are making me happy and keeping me going! My Mom said the other day that my blog makes my life seem so perfect! I realized today that it is because I use so many exclamation marks!!!!!!! No, I told her that I do try to keep it real, but these are the things that I am choosing to remember!

18 comments:

The Adams Family said...

How fast they grow! I like exclamation marks too! oh... and smiley faces :) Love you guys! I like remembering the good things too.:)

Kendal and Alissa said...

I can't believe that Alison is already nine months old! You are so lucky she kept all of that beautiful hair! I can't wait until Savanna has enough that I can put a bow in it. Love the picture of all three of your kids in the tub and your cupcakes look very yummy.

Angie Cazier said...

I love her hair..you can't cut it. We missed you at Christmas and I agree with you, bloggin keeps us in touch, it's nice to have it.
It looks like next time your down I need cupcake lessons, you're a pro.

Brittney said...

Aww Liz I totally love you! I have missed your posts! YOur new background is totally cute! I feel refreshed too! You kids are so stinkin cute!!! Allison is such a little girl!! I love it! YOur cupcakes look awesome!!! Whatever you make always looks awesome! I agree I used tons of exclamation marks too!!! :)

Kerri said...

No cupcakes for ME? I just had a baby too...

Oh wait, that was 21 months ago.

Oh well. Your cupcakes (both kinds) are so darling.

Suzanne Lancaster said...

Tub pictures are the best. My kids love this little poem I found: There are too many kids in the tub, too many feet to scrub, I just washed a behind I know wasn't mine, there are too many kids in the tub!

Sad to see the boys switching to showers :( Oh well. Here's to memories!

Gaylene said...

How cute is that bathtub pix! Tell the kids you'll bring it out for their future spouses. AND I LOVE THE DO On Alison. It's adorable!
and a note to your mom; We really did use the cupcake tree. We loved it and thought it was great!

Gaylene said...

P.S. I really like your new background.

Diane said...

cute background, cute kids, cute cupcakes, cute red shoes, cute you!

Erin said...

Love that tub picture! Those are three pretty cute kids...but you already knew that. :) Yeah...blogs have a way of making life sound like roses and butterflies all the time, but I love your way of looking at it. These are the good things that we want to remember. :)

Chrispy Critter said...

I heart my cupcake stand! BTW your cousin is a NUT! We love those guys!

Shannon said...

I love the cupcakes! How is it that the Bell domestic goddess gene seemed to skip me?!?! Not fair.

Sabrina said...

Looks like you have fun baking. I agree try to remember the good makes life more enjoyable.

Kelly said...

Cute kids! (And blog background.) Mae's hair is starting to get like Alison's (and how Eva's was) with the short wispy areas and then long crazy peacock areas. At least I have cute flowers to cover up the craziness!

Oh and cute cupcakes, too!

Trish said...

I love your background too Liz! Alison is sooooo darling. I love and miss your kids! Way to go with the cupcakes and your service in the church and neighborhood. You are an amazing example to all!

Trish said...

P.S. I love the high chair picture of Alison. Her pigtails!!!! I haven't seen that look on her yet. Love it!

Michael n' Brooke Sanderson said...

I love the bath photo, it's funny how kyle looks twice the size of chad!

Camilla Millar said...

Thos bath pics are AWESOME!!

I like your cupcake stand, too.

Sorry the free breakfast didn't turn out well.