Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Snip Snip Snip!

Well, I finally did it! I went and had Alison's hair cut! She was happy on Friday afternoon, so I hurried her over to our Cookie Cutters. I should've planned ahead and had my friend Nikki do it, but it's done....and I'm sure she'll need another soon enough!!! Alison did soooo good! She played with the steering wheel on her little airplane, she watched all of the other kids around her, and she didn't cry one bit! It was a great first hair cut experience! I told the girl just to try and make it look like it's done on purpose. She had so many loooong stragglies in the front and shorties in the back. Now it looks pretty cleaned up, AND it's not in her face as much!

4 comments:

Diane said...

SOOO adorable. She is so cute, and you can still fix her hair fun. Sometimes it's good to clean it up. Was it expensive?

Malisa said...

I always wished my kids had hair that young. What a darling little girl.

Nikki Jenson said...

What a cute place you went to! My house would never have been that fun! My salon should be finished in our basement by the end of this month ...but now you have inspired me to add a rocketship to the room!

Camilla Millar said...

I actually read the easter post first, and thought to myself that Allison's hair looked really cute in the pics-- so,well done!!

Great Easter pictures, by the way. . . . .