Thursday, December 17, 2009

Super Busy, and yet....

Yes, even though I have a million and one things to be doing AND a million and one things to update on my blog, I am posting a couple pictures that made me laugh today! A little while ago I walked into Alison's room and found this... I totally did a double-take wondering if something had fallen out of Alison's or her friend Mazzi's diaper! Thank goodness it was only a chocolate cookie with a bite out of it!And then when Mazzi's mom came to get her, she asked what was all over my back!???? Nice!!! That cookie was never meant to be passed to a one year old!!!

Chad came home so excited today because the art project he had been working on for TWO whole art classes was finally done! He didn't want me to wait for Dad to come home to open it!Inside I found a darling Christmas tree ornament for our tree! I had to laugh about how BIG the gift bag was in comparison to the ornament! Oh, how I miss my days in the classroom when I see things like this!!!

OK, now back to work! There are treats to be made and sampled, bows to be tied, gifts to be delivered!!! (Posting these silly pictures was NOT on my things-to-do list today!!!)

8 comments:

Gaylene said...

I laughed out loud at Mazzie or Alison's cookie! That was priceless!

Kerri said...

Thanks for the much-needed laugh. Miss you!

Jeanette Millward said...

Hilarious! Even up close it still looks like a... well, you know.

I know what you mean, Liz. I have had a non-stop busy day. Class party, making a lasagne for a post-funeral lunch, packaging gifts, errands, but somehow, I posted twice today. Yikes.

Karin Webb said...

I LOVE that picture of Chad's gift bag. Troy brought home a gift bag today that was too small, with the "surprise" sticking out the top. Hmmm, wonder what it is??

Camilla Millar said...

When I saw the picture I totally came to the same conclusion as you. . . .heehee!

Diane said...

That was a laugh out loud moment. We've all been there, somehow or another. Your kids are so cute. Wish we were neighbors, I'd clean up your poop.

Erin said...

Oh that cookie picture was too funny! I gasped out loud when I first saw it! Great post. Kids are hilarious on a daily basis.

Are you going to be in Santa Clara at all for Christmas? I think we are going on Monday the 28th and staying a week. I'd love to see you and the rest of the 84765 gang!

Coombs N Company said...

I couldn't believe that you would take a picture of.......you know what....so I am releived that it is a cookie! Thanks for the Christmas card! I loved the cute picture! Hope we can get together!