My friend Katy just called and told me that she thought she saw me on the KSL News this morning! Well, sure enough they caught a clip of me giving a kid a high five at the finish of Saturday's race! After the short advertisement, I'm on at about 33 seconds into it! I look like I'm about to die! Poor kid...I didn't even smile or look at him as I high-fived him! You never know when people are watching!!! This is exactly why I stress about what to wear on race day! :)
Video Courtesy of KSL.com
10 comments:
Way to go!! You look fabulous!
He was zeroed in on you sista!!! You are awesome!! I'm sure after 13 miles I'd look worse!!! Oh, and have fun with your anniversary!!! ;)
Liz, that is SO FUN! Wow! (Just glad it wasn't me...)
So cool, my famous Sister.
Hurray for you! I'm jealous of your mad running skills. You look great!
Now we know someone famous. Yay!!!
You looked great--better you than me, I look terrible just walking down to the end of the corner--Oh by the way, Happy Anniversary!
Love it!
GO LIZ! How cool is that!!?? I'm so proud of you for running that...and then for making your debut on the news! Very exciting. I love the pictures of you with your kids after the race. They should be very proud of their mommy! :)
Thats funny! I am certain people understood how hard it is to run, and I bet it took all you had just to giv'm a five in the first place. Way to go Liz!
You rock Liz! How funny that the camera person was right up on you! We have a famous runner in the family now! You look awesome all the time. Miss you all. Hugs and kisses.
Post a Comment